The PALS Provider Course Videos on USB features the same content as the PALS Provider Course DVD Set and PALS Provider Course Digital Videos. The convenient USB digital format includes the required video segments for the classroom-based and blended learning options of the PALS Provider Course. The USB allows Instructors to access course videos with the USB and does not require an internet connection.
The PALS Provider Course Videos on USB are to be used by a single AHA PALS Instructor to teach the PALS Provider and PALS Update courses, and to conduct skills practice and testing sessions for HeartCode® PALS. Instructors can select the version of the course they are teaching from a dropdown menu.
• This USB drive is compatible with Windows and Mac computers with standard USB-A ports
• Newer Chromebooks with the ability to download apps from Google Play are also supported
• Smart TVs are not supported
• A USB hub or adapter may be used with computers that have USB-C ports
• There is no need to download or purchase other software to operate the USB drive unless you are using a Chromebook
• The USB drive must remain inserted to access course videos
• Videos are Full HD 1080p
• Some companies may have IT policies that don’t allow the use of external drives or may block the use of the Flux Player software on this drive. Consult your IT department if this is a concern for you.
There are no reviews yet.