The AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course is a video-based, Instructor-led course that teaches participants critical skills and knowledge needed to respond to and manage an emergency in the first few minutes until emergency medical services (EMS) takes over. This course also teaches adult CPR AED. Course content includes:
- First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more)
- Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock and more)
- Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns and more)
- Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies)
- Adult CPR AED (with a mask)
- Optional modules include child CPR AED, and infant CPR, including child and infant choking.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED teaches skills using the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows Instructors to observe the students, provide feedback and guide the students’ acquisition of skills.
Upon successful completion, including a skills demonstration and CPR AED skills test, students receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card, valid for two years.
- An electronic alternative of the printed version, 90-1026
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Upon successful completion, including a skills test, students receive a Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course completion card which is valid for two years
Technical specs for online viewing:
Technical specs for offline viewing:
PC or Mac:
There are no reviews yet.