D.A.R.T. Sim is a teaching software (sold separately for Windows/MAC or tablet) that replaces a defibrillator and ECG rhythm simulator. With this program, you can practice capnography, defibrillation, 12 LEAD, synchronized cardioversion, x-rays, transcutaneous pacing, and much more right from your computer at a fraction of the cost of real defibrillator equipment.
- To purchase software for PC/Mac, see CF-500-026.
- For a Windows Tablet with pre-loaded software, see #50-448.
- For an iPad with pre-loaded software, see #50-790
- D.A.R.T. Sim will not install on an Android or Chrome operating systems. D.A.R.T. Sim also will not install on a limited version of Windows called Windows RT.
- Use with your existing manikins and equipment for proper placement of pads, BP cuff, etc.
- Features of software include:
- 25 cardiac rhythms
- View or print all rhythms in 12-lead
- 18 capnography waveforms
- 22 trauma/medical x-rays
- Upload your own 12-lead or radiology images
- 35 ACLS, PALS (12 AHA Core cases), and NRP scenarios
- Create your own scenarios
- Adjust all vitals with a wireless mini keyboard
- PACER function
- Synchronized cardioversion
- Set custom alarms
- Defibrillate 1-360 Joules
- Give 38 different medications
- CodeTrack—print a code report for debriefing
- Pause, stop, fast forward, or go back within the scenarios
Included in bag:
- Adult defib/pacer training pads
- 3-lead ECG cable
- SPO2 finger probe
- EtCO2 advanced airway adapter
- Adult blood pressure cuff in a blue bag