What is it?
The Ambu Adult SPUR II Bag Reservoir with PEEP Valve, Medium mask is a device used to force oxygen into the lungs of a person who is not breathing.
- The AMBU SPUR II Resuscitator is a device that has been designed to provide optimum oxygen volume with just one hand.
- This BVM features a SafeGrip™ surface that ensures you won’t drop it while in use, even if your palms get wet or sweaty.
- This BVM features a thin bag and responsive design, which ensures emergency responders can achieve high-quality ventilation without applying excessive pressure or strain on their fingers during the process.
- Ambu SPUR II is the only single-use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This device includes a bag reservoir with a PEEP valve.
What is Included:
The AMBU BVM comes with:
- Adult Bag Reservoir with PEEP Valve
- Medium Mask
- Oxygen tubing
Why Should You Use It?
This BVM is highly responsive with very little mechanical resistance. The medication port allows for fast delivery of medication without having to unplug SPUR II from the ET tube. This BVM is made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which enables the device to be used with oxygen or air under pressure and standard medical gases such as nitrous oxide.
AMBU SPUR II Resuscitator is designed for ease of use during emergencies requiring cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). With its features, it can drastically help in emergencies resulting from respiratory failure.
Watch this video on all airway devices used in CPR training:
There are no reviews yet.