The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Reference Guide is a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces.
- Provides critical first aid information for children and infants
- Easily accessible, simple format,
- Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”)
- Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”).
- Covers: finding the problem, shock, bleeding, severe allergic reaction, dehydration, diabetes and low blood sugar, heat exhaustion, heat stroke, and hypothermia or low body temperature. The guide can be used by students before, during, and after their first aid courses.
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Reference Card is sold separately and is included in the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Student Workbook (#20-1126).
- 4-panels/8 pages, accordion fold