This product is non-returnable.
Reflecting the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC), the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Digital Reference Guide provides a convenient, quick reference tool for individuals and workplaces. It provides critical first aid information for adults in an easily accessible, simple format.
- Signs of several first aid emergencies (“What you see”)
- Actions to take in those emergencies (“What you do”)
- Checking the victim, severe allergic reaction
- Adult CPR, AED and Choking
- Severe allergic reactions
- Heart attack, stroke
- Shock and external bleeding
The guide can be used by students before, during, and after their first aid course.
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 7:30am–5:30pm CST Monday–Friday. If order is placed Friday after 5pm CST, a code will be emailed Monday morning.