This product is not returnable.
Electronic equivalent of the AHA’s PEARS® Provider Manual
- Updated to reflect the new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Designed for healthcare providers and others who might encounter pediatric emergency situations during their work
- A separate supplementary tool, the PEARS® Digital Pocket Reference Card (product 15-3124), is included. It is the electronic equivalent of the printed PEARS® Pocket Reference Card Set.
- CME/CE Credit: Yes
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Perform BLS consistent with the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- Evaluate a seriously ill or injured child by using the pediatric systematic approach
- Apply effective team dynamics
- Demonstrate initial stabilization of a seriously ill or injured child, including a child with cardiac arrest, respiratory distress, or shock
For FAQs, technical specifications, and more information on digital products, please see AHA Digital Product Information.