Below are detailed specifications for this product:
- Self-paced, accessible wherever Internet access is available
- Presented in two parts: Core and PEARS®; both must be completed unless Core has been completed as part of previous AHA instructor training.
- Includes interactive exercises and videos
- Includes Resource Center with access to AHA’s Program Administration Manual, the PEARS® Instructor Candidate Workbook, the PEARS® Instructor Essentials Classroom Checklist, and quick links to the AHA Instructor Network and cpr.heart.org
- Certificate of completion available to print when the online portion has been completed successfully; certificate must be presented for access to the hands-on, faculty-led session.
- Students have access to all information in the online portion for 24 months after activation of their key to help reinforce what they have learned.
- Includes audio and subtitles for students who may have a visual or auditory disability
- Continued education credits available